Saturday, January 25, 2014

I Love You Stinky Face

I Love You Stinky Face

Price: (as of 2014-01-26 - Details)



PreSchool-Grade 1. A child tucked into bed delays going to sleep, needing reassurance of her mother's love. The youngster asks, "Would you still love me....if I were a big scary ape?" or "a super smelly skunk" or "a terrible meat-eating dinosaur," and the list continues. No matter what horrible creature is imagined, Mama says she will always love and care for her child. Warm pastel drawings sweetly illustrate the story; the imaginary creatures are appealing rather than frightening. Reminiscent of Margaret Wise Brown's The Runaway Bunny (HarperCollins, 1942) and Kady Denton's Would They Love a Lion? (Kingfisher, 1995), this is a good choice for storytime or one-on-one sharing.

I Love You Stinky Face Feature

  • Used Book in Good Condition

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment